What is the Pupil Premium?
The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Catch Up Premium Statement 2020 – 2021
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020 – 2021
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019 – 2020
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-2019 (Infant School)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-2019 (Junior School)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.