Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Uniform items with the school logo can be ordered online directly from the supplier by following the link Online Uniform Order
Alternatively you can return the downloadable uniform order form to school. Orders are made 2-3 times per year, but we do have a small number of items kept in school.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of a typical school day:
The times of the school day are currently as follows:
- 8.00 a.m. Breakfast Club – 50p per day
- 8.50 a.m. Whistle goes and children enter school
- 8.55 a.m. Registration
- 9.00 a.m. Lessons commence
- 10.35 – 10.50 a.m. Mid-morning break KS 2
- 10.50 – 11.05 a.m. Mid-morning break KS 1
- 12 noon – 1 p.m. Lunch break
- 1 p.m. Lessons commence
- 2.15 p.m. Afternoon break EY & KS 1
- 3.10pm School closes EY & KS 1
- 3.15 p.m. School closes KS 2
Whilst we try our best to address all situations carefully and correctly, should you feel the need to make a complaint you can find out how through our Complaints Policy which you can find in the School Policies section of our website.
Asthma Care Plan
If your child is diagnosed with asthma then please complete a temporary asthma care plan and hand it in to the school office along with your child’s inhaler. You will be contacted to complete a more detailed care plan within a few days. You can click the link below and download a form or you can collect one from the school office.
- Leave of Absence Request Form
- Uniform Order Form
- Individual Healthcare Plan (blank)
- Medicine Request Form
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.